Why Woodn’t You Want It
Looking Its Best?
Preserva Wood® contains a unique blend
of long-lasting ingredients that protect and condition wood,
new and old. By combining natural organic oils and resins with
other high quality protective ingredients, the result is an easy
to apply wood finish that simply lasts longer than other
products on the market today.
Preserva Wood protects wood against the earth’s
natural degradation by reducing warping, shrinking, cracking,
and discoloration. It also provides water-repellence and ultra-violet
screens, including Trans oxide pigments which reflect sunlight
and enhance the natural beauty and color of wood, while
providing the best possible UV protection
Environmentally safe, Preserva Wood meets the
most stringent environmental regulations in the U.S. and Canada.
Next time, clean and treat with Preserva Wood – it’s
that easy! Available in 5 gallon, 1 gallon, and quart sizes,
in a variety of colors.
Where to Use Preserva Wood
- Natural wood siding
- Decks and fences
- Patio and lawn furniture
- Shingle siding and roofs
- Log and timber frame homes
- Piers and docks
- Other exposed wood needing treatment
Preserva Wood Features & Benefits
- Penetrating finish – will not crack or
- Low viscosity (thin) – easy to spray!
- Ultraviolet (UV) protection from special reflective
- Tinted "natural finishes" to enhance
the natural beauty of your wood
- Environmentally responsible; low VOC
- Lower cost per square foot of protection due to high-solids
- Long lasting protection from moisture penetration
- Retards warping and cracking of your wood
- The cured film is protected from mold and mildew
- Easy to apply, and easy to re-treat when ready
- Ideal for old and new wood surfaces alike